Tiny Homes For Sale
As there are unlimited designs and options when building a tiny house all prices listed are just a guide. We will work closely with you to design a tiny house which will best suit your needs before giving you a quote.
The average size of a road legal tiny house is 18ft in length and costs from £24,000, fully fitted and ready to use.
The largest tiny homes that we build (which are still road legal) are 23ft in length and can accommodate up to 4 bedrooms. Prices start from £30,000 for a fully fitted 23ft home.
Fully fitted 16ft to 23ft from £28,995
- 25mm thermally treated exterior cladding (60 year service life untreated)
- Choice of any paint or varnish finishes
- Tile effect PVC coated galavinised roofing (red, brown, green, or black)
- PVC double glazed windows and door (optional choice of size style and colour)
- Exterior service compartment
- Pine bathroom door
- Kitchen includes 100 base unit, integrated oven, 2 burner hob, stainless steel sink and mixer tap, tiled back wall, built in fridge freezer and microwave with storage space and solid oak worktop
- Full bathroom which includes a luxury steam spa shower cubicle, sink and vanity unit, wall unit, towel rail, cassette toilet
- Upstairs loft with double bed and 1 openable window
- Fold out oak table with 2x stools
- Sitting room area with 2 seater sofa bed
- Pine clad ceilings
- LED lighting and electrics throughout
- Vinyl flooring
Fully fitted 18ft to 23ft from £35,995
Our Elegance range boasts two stories with a full 6ft of head room upstairs, even with all this extra height our Elegance range is still road towable!
Our Elegance range still boasts all the standard features of our traditional range with many extra features, it’s a leap above all other road towable Tiny Homes!
Additional Features Included:
- 2 story home with full head height
- Master upstairs bedroom which is partitioned off from the rest of the home
- Velux windows
- Under floor heating throught the entire home
- Natural Cedar shingle roofing
- Larger bathroom with jacuzzi bath, spa and steam shower cubicle, full size sink and vanity unit, wall mounted hair dryer, choice of chemical toilet or waterless composting toilet and heated towel rail
- Wall mounted kitchen units
- Solid Oak glazed bathroom door
- Choice of laminate flooring
Shell only with floor fitted, roof and walls
14ft to 23ft from £,9000
Flat pack kits and shell only builds are the most popular form of homes we supply. With the fully built shell we do all the technical work making sure you have a structurally sound home, leaving you the job to fit out and create your dream tiny home interior.
Homes are built on a custom made type approved fully galavinised twin axle chassis with a gross weight of 3500kg.
240v mains electrics are fitted throught the home using a standard 16amp or 32amp hookup point, LED lighting is low
voltage which can also be run from a battery.
Heating and white goods all run off 240v mains as standard and all equipment can be upgraded to run off gas (LPG) at an extra cost.
Any home 20ft or larger can accomodate a twin loft and any home 22ft or larger can accomodate a downstairs bedroom.
Off Grid Homes
Our tiny homes can come fully equiped for off grid use using solar panels and a battery bank which powers a mains
inverter. 240v mains power is achievable throughout the home. More basic systems can just provide power to the low
voltage LED lighting. Water can be fed from a large inbuilt water tank and high pressure pump, and for heating wood
burning stoves are becoming very popular with off gridders .
Water is supplied to the home via a standard hose pipe connection which will provide mains pressured water throughout the home, provided you have sufficient water pressure.
Flat pack starter kits for self-builders
Mobile Houses can supply flat pack kits. These flat plat kits include fully built galvanised trailer chassis with all materials ready for you to built your tiny home.
Everything is included to build a complete home. Contact us for more information.
Galvanised twin axle trailer chassis
Custom built twin axle chassis ready to complete your own tiny home.
As well as our standard sized trailers we can custom build trailers to any size. (Legal towing dimentions 255cm wide x 7m length plus a frame 3500 kg gross weight)
All trailers come with type approval documents which you will need to get your tiny home through an IVA test.
Standard trailers have a 3000kg gross weight. We can also supply trailers with a gross weight of 3500kg. Tri axle trailers are available and are recommended for tiny homes of 20ft and over if they are going to be used on the road a lot.
|12ft x 6.6ft||£2440||12ft x 8ft||£2600|
|14ft x 6.6ft||£2900||14ft x 8ft||£3160|
|16ft x 6.6ft||£3000||16ft x 8ft||£3280|
|18ft x 6.6ft||£3170||18ft x 8ft||£3390|
|20ft x 6.6ft||£3390||20ft x 8ft||£3400|
|22ft x 6.6ft||£3560||22ft x 8ft||£3890|
Prices are exclusive of VAT
Find out more here