Mobilehouses.co.uk create exclusive bespoke tiny houses on wheels. The tiny house movement in the UK is booming and with good reason – they are eco-friendly in construction and living, affordable, and simply beautiful. In addition to creating tiny houses on wheels, you overcome many of the traditional problems concerning planning permission.
We craft tiny houses created just for you. Our designs are limited only by your imagination and the size of trailer chassis. We’re experts at creating something truly exceptional in minimal space, making for easy-flow living in an eco-friendly way. Your small homes on wheels will be as unique as you are.
Benefits of Tiny Houses on Wheels
Our tiny houses come on wheels. Why?
- Location: You choose the location. We can create a road legal home of 23ft long meaning you can tow your home to the perfect location.
- Planning: By placing a tiny house on wheels, and making it ‘mobile’, you’re able to easily overcome many of the planning restrictions of traditional builds.
- Cost-effectiveness: Whilst using the highest standard materials, and first-class construction, we are still able to create cost-effective homes – both in terms of their initial price tag, and how much they cost to run.
- Eco-Friendly: Unlike traditional housing, our tiny houses are designed and built sustainably whilst being designed to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Outstanding Design: We marry exceptional materials with our unique design techniques, to create a tiny house on wheels which reflects your personality.
- Minimal Maintenance: The materials chosen to create our homes require minimal maintenance. Treating isn’t needed, and we anticipate that your biggest maintenance jobs will be an annual boiler check and a quick check of the trailer brakes.
Features of Tiny Houses:
Your tiny house is designed with the natural flow of movement in mind, ensuring comfort and versatility. Each tiny house is bespoke and can be constructed fully-fitted, the basic shell alone, or as a flat pack for self-building.
All Tiny Eco Houses Feature:
- Galvanised twin-axle trailer chassis.
- Legal approval documents.
- Exterior cladding: thermally treated rot-proof 25mm, with lifetime warranty
- Roofing guaranteed for 30 years: tile effect galvanised roofing sheets of fibreglass grey.
In addition, the flat pack option includes:
- Internal cladding.
- Waterproof membrane.
- 3 x CE approved PVC double glazed windows constructed with toughened safety glass.
- Oak door with double glazing.
- Also included: all timber for stud work; loft floorboards; hard wood ply for wall linings; roof flashing; and secret screws.
Fully-fitted small portable homes additionally have:
- Fitted highest-standard kitchen including: base unit; cupboards; oven unit and fitted oven; stainless steel sink with mixer tap; double electric hob; solid oak worktop; and fridge freezer.
- Fitted bathroom including: steam spa shower with bath, sink and vanity unit; electric flushing toilet, composting toilet, or standard; and wall mounted cabinet.
- High density foam wall and roof insulation.
- Pine cladded ceilings.
- Electrics: 12v LED spotlighting; 240v mains sockets; 12v deep cycle battery; and 16 amp mains electricity hook-up point. If you prefer, solar and wind installations can be provided.
- Plumbing and Heating: water hook-up point for plumbing; and LPG gas boiler. If you prefer, we can supply an inbuilt water storage tank for off-grid living.
- Safety: smoke detectors; carbon monoxide detectors; LCD battery monitor; electric safety certificates; LPG gas safety test; service compartment for LPG and battery storage.
- Vinyl or carpet flooring.
- 2 seater sofa bed.
- Fold-out oak table with 2 accompanying stools.
- Storage shelving.
- White panel bathroom door.
- Wooden loft ladder.
- Full decoration.
To get the wheels rolling on your tiny house on wheels, call us on 01434 673 798 or 07833 045 540. Alternatively, pop your thoughts into an email email@example.com. Let’s create the extraordinary.